Andrewgeddon's trading thread *5/11 Update Game of Thrones LCG*

Andrewgeddon

HAVE:

-Game of Thrones LCG collection. 2x starer sets (1 new in shrink), plus the following expansions, either sealed or like new in box:
--King's Isle Expansion
Chapter Packs:
Oberyn's Revenge
The Fall of Astapor
Taking the Black
There is My Claim
In Daznak's Pit
The Road to Winterfell
Calm over Westeros
No Middle Ground
City of Secrets
plus Word Championships 2017 deck and House Targaryen intro deck.
Asking $100 for the lot

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Burk said:

Yep, saw that one, thanks! Was hoping to try local before I hopped on FeeBay, plus $50 seemed a bit high considering what they seem to sell for (although I suppose this one still new, so maybe not too out of line).

12 minutes ago, pretre said:

That actually doesn't seem bad for one of the way OOP Citadel pieces in bag.

Oh for sure, I would prefer something opened for $30 than something bagged for $50, considering I'm just going to open it up, add a little paint, and play with it. Maybe I should have said "$50 is a bit more than I would like to spend."

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, splinx said:

I sold one about 2 years ago new for $75 +$10 postage Andrew on ebay. The dwarf mountain entrance and the ork village are in the similar vein. They are now collectors pieces i'm afraid and as such go for a lot more than their initial value. 

Well, I was going off of recently sold eBay prices, where they seem to sell for $30 - $50. I know they are OOP, so they are worth what people will pay for them. I actually went to pick up that new one for $50+free shipping (since it's payday), but it's sold. I'm happy to pay a fair price, not looking to rip anyone off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, InfestedKerrigan said:

Tell me about the two Decipher lots?

Just the one! There was a LOTR lot at one point, but it has sold, other LOTR cards are for the Fantasy Flight LCG.

Star Wars CCG, pretty much as listed. I was given these by a buddy and know nothing about the game. Was given ~60 cards in a separate container and told they were the "more desirable" ones, but from my understanding there's no rarity system in the game? I also have a sealed precon deck, "Death Star II: Light Side Limited Edition," throw that in for another $10 if that interests you :)