Pre-Order Cold Front Topic

Raindog

Who would like to make a Pre-Order and What would you like. If I can get the free shipping amount, I will make the order. 

@PaladinX , @dataentity , @Exile , @rudra34 , @thediceabide , @Sgt. Rock

Raindog: I would like the Aleph half of the Coldfront box, Dart, and the Aleph half of the Gen-Con Pack.

Joel: would like Advance Pack and a Dart please-paid

Pete: Advance Pack and a Dart please- paid

Evan: TAK half of Coldfront box, and the Tak half of the Gen-Con Pack. -Paid

Bermen:  the whole set . -paid

Omx8: Arestia Poster, Dart. - Paid!

• Like 1

So if anyone wants to split the big bundle, I'm down for it. Wanting the ALEPH, Asura, Dart half.

However, if no one else is wanting the TAK half, I'm still down for ordering the big bundle @Raindog. At worst, extra stuff for conversions and who knows what'll catch my interest in the future. Or, if anyone wants it down the line.

• Like 1

Hello! If you don't mind I would like a Dart and the Aristeia! Poster!

I'd also be interested in the exclusive Dart card that only comes with the bundle if someone would be willing to part with it. I would be willing to pay someone a little for it if they would like.

And this one's a long shot but if for some reason someone doesn't want the Wardriver from the Coldfront set I would be willing to buy that from them.

I can Paypal you the money tonight if you want to send me your account info.

Thank you!

• 2 months later...
30 minutes ago, Raindog said:

OKay Gents, 

I sent CB a message today asking for the status of this order since it has been two months since I made  the order. 

I will let you know. 

RD

Thanks for the update.  I know a lot of people have been getting theirs late, so it's not just this single issue.   Let us know whatever happens.

• Like 1