OBBL 2018 Clausera starts September 22 2018

Weav

1 hour ago, MexicanNinja said:

What time is kick-off Saturday?  The Bull Dogs will be there.

41 minutes ago, MOONEY said:

I'll be Khamping with Khan this weekend so I wont be able to make it to opening day.  But down to play(more like learn) a few games on Tuesday.

Real quick: I may have accidentally put 9/22 but the league starts Sunday, 9/23. We do not have an official kick off event, so beginning that Sunday you can play games. I hope to have the schedule posted tomorrow. I’ll be looking to play my league game this Tuesday. 

If you want more than one game on a day, you can play friendlies.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MexicanNinja said:

Now I'm confused.  Is anyone meeting at WoW on Sunday or are we meeting somewhere next week?

I’m sorry for the confusion. Players organize their own games, both league games and frindlies. No one is allowed to begin their league play until 9/23. We have one game per round, and we play two rounds in a three week period. So, it is expected that all players will have played their round one and round two games between 9/23 and 10/13. Rounds three and four will begin on 10/14 and go for three weeks. You will see your opponents later tonight. 

First post has been updated with the divisions. Remember, you play each person in your division twice. For Divisions One, Two and Three, you will play two random inter-divisional games. For Division Four, you will not play any inter-divisional league games, but you will have two byes over the course of the regular season.