Roommates for OFCC

36 minutes ago, TheBeninator said:

Hey there,

Who is heading to OFCC but is not sure where they plan to stay? I am wanting to get a room at the Hilton and would be happy to go half-sies with someone for one of the two bed rooms.

I am looking to stay Friday and Saturday night

I think some people from California are planning on coming up for 9th Age, if you're a member of the NorCal 9th Age group on Facebook you might want to put out some feelers there.

Yep, I'm driving down from just north of Seattle on Friday morning, and already have my room with two queen size beds for Friday and Saturday.

Since I'm only planning on using one, we can split the cost and use the savings for more miniatures.

And apparently I'm getting a third room key for pretre to get his aqua~robics on.

• Haha 1

@Frowbakk

Sweet, put me down tentatively. If you find someone else who needs a room, take them! I want to try and make myself as available as possible for the T9A folks who might need to save some bucks. 

49 minutes ago, Andrewgeddon said:

I think some people from California are planning on coming up for 9th Age, if you're a member of the NorCal 9th Age group on Facebook you might want to put out some feelers there.

Putting out feelers for roomates? Sounds kinky. Ill take you up on that suggestion 😂