CB News

Raindog

I must just really like aliens. The Helots look awesome.

Also 0 Tohaa releases in 2018. 2019 event better be good.

Varuna dossiers look nice. I felt like they should have switched Invincible Army and Varuna release dates, but whatever.

Neat looking Vedic stuff. Also nice to see that they're getting around to updating remotes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bunkbess20 said:

dont know if it was brought up but at the seminar he said that one of the aleph models had a new ability to upload its BS to the remote.. very interesting at bs 13. and a brawlers box is also coming as well he said.

I think that would be the Apsara Cyberdancer. 

• Like 1

Lovin Tunguska Baby Brains! I think that's the main driving force for me wanting to start Tunguska

That Shihab Rem is getting the immediate Maghariba conversion... I mean come on it's screaming for it they even gave it the same face 🤓

I got to say I'm a little bit disappointed with Alephs Vedic unless there's something very incredible coming for them I don't know if I'm going to buy into it... and weirdly it was the secratorial I was waiting for so it kind of saddens me a little bit

Oh that's Sexy... I'm glad the Rems are getting a revamp...

mini-maggie TR HMG I'm collect bit for it now 😄

As far as the Hope of Shasvastii in 19' 

I honestly hope that it's not a versus pack but a pack like the JSA box or the Arianda box, a full Army box would be wonderful... revamp that sphinx, Seed soldiers overhaul, maybe even kill some unit (akin to Raiden & Haramaki units turning Ryuuken and Tankos)

This is the only Alien force I really like so far I hope it gets the Full JSA revamp treatment

• Like 1