WHOA, that happened at OFCC

Dark Trainer

5 hours ago, Xavier319 said:

I learned that some people like to give cookies to unsuspecting other people who are about to play unspecified games of 40k. People who then proceed to have a REALLY good time and don't understand why. 😉 @DisruptiveConduct

Was there watermelon in the cookies? Lots and lots of water melon.

• Haha 1

On 8/31/2018 at 9:31 PM, DisruptiveConduct said:

Setting up for Round 1 against Team Diversity had me feeling like i was right back in the club in 2011 when i first met most of them. Reminded me of all the great games of years past. Good times for sure!

Yeah, it totally was, I didn't think of that at all. Good times!

• Thanks 1

On 8/28/2018 at 1:18 PM, DisruptiveConduct said:

Watching the look on my opponenet's face as I get first turn with my GSC against his three knights. He never played against GSC and looked slightly worried. Got my butt totally kicked in that game but totally worth that first turn look of concern.

I was extremely shook by the sneakyness of them dudes. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

So I'm going to curse here but I feel the use of profanity is the only proper way to convey my emotions on how the armies look.

Y'all mutha [big bad swear word]ers killed it on army presentation and painting. Every one of you should be proud to lay those armies on the table. Fan-expletive beginning with F-tastic  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1