Question about new Cawdor kits

Andrewgeddon

So, can anyone with the new Cawdor kit give me a rundown on the head options available? Have always been a fan of the gang, but it seems the new kit has a large abundance of "guy with bowl-cut and Mardi Gras mask" heads, and less hoods that the old models had, aside from the two pointy masked heads I saw in the preview. Just wondering if there are more options that I am missing somewhere.

Nope. You get two duplicate sprues. The two peaked hood heads makes 4 total while the rest are the Mardi gras medals you describe. The hair is actually more different than you describe tonsur or monk bald patch is in there but you only get 4 of those hair styles and 4 different masks to mix with them. The heads are two pieces...

3 hours ago, VonVilkee said:

Nope. You get two duplicate sprues. The two peaked hood heads makes 4 total while the rest are the Mardi gras medals you describe. The hair is actually more different than you describe tonsur or monk bald patch is in there but you only get 4 of those hair styles and 4 different masks to mix with them. The heads are two pieces...

Gotcha, thanks for the heads up (pun intended?)! Looks like it's the old minis or a different gang for me, heh.

• Like 1