Can I make the Warhamster forum public yet?

JMGraham

Can I make the Warhamster forum public yet?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Warhamster forums be public, and not require special permissions?

So, my ability to actively moderate this forum has waxed and waned over time. I don’t recall the specifics of why we were initially an invite-only board, but I think that time has passed. We should still keep supporting Ordo, because they have helped make us the glorious club we are today. But the comment about the difficulty in getting on these boards in the Infinity thread is totally legit. And on me. Because I have three kids and increasing responsibility at work. 

How about we open these forums to the gorgeous, filthy, marvelous, unwashed masses of the world and make this board public? It would save me unnecessary work, and be more inclusive and welcoming. 

• Like 1

Whatever the reasons were in the first place, the onset of social media has made them obsolete.

This subforum may once have been an efficient vehicle for game arrangement, but is now a pothole on the road to it.

I say we open it up.

Besides, if someone is a jerk, we can always just set them on fire (figuratively, probably).

Bobby is the only person to vote no.

I don't  want him to feel all alone in this, so please switch my vote from a yes to no.  1534797201.5759-smiley.gif

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest number since the number one

No is the saddest experience you'll ever know
Yes, it's the saddest experience you'll ever know
'Cause one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
One is the loneliest number, whoa-oh, worse than two...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Koyote said:

I demand a recount! 

The are still uncounted overseas ballots and eligible absentee ballots.  

At this point, the race is too close to call.

1534797217.7507-smiley.gif

Okay what if those of the public that can now vote, vote us into private again? Would their votes continue to count or would we fall into a vote eligibility paradox and explode the free world?

Trump just tweeted that 3 million illegal aliens voted in the Warhammer Public Forum vote. 

Another Voter Fraud Commission will be formed and many millions of dollars of taxpayer's money will be spent investigating the president's claims. 

Clearly we can't move forward on the decision to open up the forum until the commission has completed its investigation and submitted its report to Congress.

In related news, Trump has ordered the United States' new Space Force to unleash upon the aliens "fire and fury like the world has never seen."  We will not tolerate this extraterrestrial threat to the integrity of our voting system.

GxGwDt.gif

d9JYdn.gif

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.