9th Age and 30k Battlereports

Hey guys, for those unaware i'm an intern down at Dark Tower Games. Usually I demo 40k, write the blog posts, do the codex reviews, podcasts, and the upcoming battle reports. But for those that DO know me, you know that my bread and butter(and frankly what I won't shut up about) is 9th Age as well as a side of good ole Horus Heresy. Now down at Dark Tower we want to open up the battlereports (and events, leagues, tournaments etc) to those interns willing to put the work in. 

And by Sigmar i'm willing to put that work in. I'm looking for a show of hands here in the Hamsters who would love to go on camera with me down at the shop and roll some dice over some toy models that fall under 9th age and 30k. The "power" of the game is decided by the players, no tricks here! I do have to warn that as of now there's no reward for doing this from the shop, besides me offering to buy you a beer and maybe a few bad jokes about my armies while we play.

If you are interested, just know that the store's policy is fully painted and based models. The battlereport process is simple, the end of turns are recorded, with a bit of dialogue about the overall game at the end, as well as an army display in the beginning. We don't require a ton of talking, but of course welcome it all the same. Put on a show or don't! Oscar nominations not withstanding.

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.