2014 Elvensword Ambassadorial Tournament RESULTS ARE UP

Lord Hanaur

• 2 weeks later...

Tournaments everywhere are doing it and we will be no different.  I have confirmed today that we will have the  FAT Mats both as prizes and on sale at the Elvensword Ambassadorial Tournament and you will get the chance to play on them to see how cool they really are (and they are).  

So if you were thinking about coming, here'e one more chance at getting one.

I think Frontline Gaming hit a home run on this product and when I talked to Reece he was very nice to us about it.  So here's to making this years tournament even more exciting.

• Like 1

I have been looking at those mats for a few months now, maybe i can convince my wife to let me buy one after she sees it.

Fantastic.

TalonWinter, There is some excitement over the idea and I am hoping to get that done soon.  We still have slots open at this point but I will definitely announce it beforehand so you have time to decide.

Looks like we just registered Militarum Tempestus!  Second Bracket looks like it will be a reality if there's enough interest.  

If we do fill the second bracket this year, we will make this a two day event next year.  The more the merrier I always say.  Reminder to look at the website and be ready when the $5 reservations become available for the second bracket.

Remaining Ambassadorships:

Adepta Sororitas

Imperial Knights

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just so those attending will be aware, since the Dark Eldar codex dropped AFTER the cutoff date, the new codex will not be used in the Ambassadorial Tournament.

Also:  Since the tournament is so close I would encourage those participating to start playing the missions once or twice through just to get the feel for it.

In other news:  Still need a Sisters of Battle and Imperial Knight Ambassador.  Submit your payment and army list today!

Yes the missions worked very well and the new edition made them even more ideal.  I did have to change the order of operations and little things like that.  I shortened some of the mission text to be a little more compact to read.  I changed the mandatory distances on one mission.  But the essence of the missions are the same.  Test them and play them, let me know if you run into anything.

The biggest thing is just to be aware of the third missions parameters.