Bloodbowl 2 on Xbox on sale

McNathanson

Hiya Ordo Effin Fanaticus!

So, I've only played one or two games of Bloodbowl (the latest release of the board game, that is) but I saw that the XBox version of BB2 is on sale this month for $5, or $12 for "Deluxe" (??).

Anyone have any comments or suggestions?  Is it the same game as the board game or something totally different?  Is the deluxe version the one to get (guessing more races or something)?

Thanks guys!

• Like 1

It plays the same as the board game.  It also includes a single player campaign.  The "Legendary" edition includes all of the races available in the tabletop version, so would be the one to get for sure.  I would venture to guess that the Xbox community of players is smaller than PC or PS4, but don't know numbers for sure to back that up.  Although last I heard, prizes for the official season championships were per platform, so maybe fewer players could lead to easier prize money?  I just like being able to pick up and play tournaments against the AI whenever I have time.

37 minutes ago, McNathanson said:

Thanks!!  Is it easy to match against a friend if you want to instead of randomly trying to find an opponent?  My only aim at this point is to play against my bros.

I wish you were buying this on PS4 instead, it's been too long since we gamed...

In my limited experience, you can play together in the same room, and you can play vs someone that you have as a console friend. This is based on PS4 experience.