Ordo Fanaticus Club Challenge 2019 Head of Gaming Submissions is now open

Love gaming? Love gaming at events with the best people the PacNW has to offer? Have the motivation and desire to run an event for these awesome people? Then you are in luck! We need people to run events at OFCC 2019 and you could be one of them! See the post below for details on how to become a Head of Gaming. For the Good of the Order!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Lyraeus said:

The question is how many people will even be there to play

For the last few years our attendance continues to grow. We had 130+ people last year, all of them playing in various gaming systems (40K, Infinity, AoS, Blood Bowl, 9th Age, Shadespire).

If you know there is a want to throw down AT at a super plush event space with other great gamers, then let's talk!

Just now, DisruptiveConduct said:

For the last few years our attendance continues to grow. We had 130+ people last year, all of them playing in various gaming systems (40K, Infinity, AoS, Blood Bowl, 9th Age, Shadespire).

If you know there is a want to throw down AT at a super plush event space with other great gamers, then let's talk!

Well, I believe there will be players but running a tournament? Might be harder, could do a giant team game with multiple players hmmmm

I do want to see if I can draw people into Adeptus Titanicus 

1 minute ago, Lyraeus said:

Well, I believe there will be players but running a tournament? Might be harder, could do a giant team game with multiple players hmmmm

HoG'ing doesn't have to be a tournament. Team game, demo games, Titan free for all in the middle of the table. Whatever. Make it happen.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lyraeus said:

So it does not have to be a tournament. Previous years had narrative events (Malifaux and 30K, IIRC)

A giant scrum of gamers throwing down AT does sound pretty cool!

2 minutes ago, pretre said:

HoG'ing doesn't have to be a tournament. Team game, demo games, Titan free for all in the middle of the table. Whatever. Make it happen.

Just now, DisruptiveConduct said:

So it does not have to be a tournament. Previous years had narrative events (Malifaux and 30K, IIRC)

A giant scrum of gamers throwing down AT does sound pretty cool!

Yea, I would love to run many demos or big scrum

• Like 1