Tuesday 4/15

I'm a great opponent with decent hygiene and good sportsmanship looking for a game of 40k on Tuesday.

1850+ / any play level (I specialize in beginner ;p but I can play a decent facebeating list without getting all pissy) / I'm running Daemons-CSM

I'd like to get 2 games in so if you can game starting at 2pm-3pm on Tuesday then let me know - otherwise just the regular 5-6p start time.

Any takers?

I'm a great opponent with decent hygiene and good sportsmanship looking for a game of 40k on Tuesday.

1850+ / any play level (I specialize in beginner ;p) / I'm running Daemons-CSM

I'd like to get 2 games in so if you can game starting at 2pm-3pm on Tuesday then let me know - otherwise just the regular 5-6p start time.

Any takers?

And...game night personals are open!   

:D

1850+ / any play level (I specialize in beginner ;p but I can play a decent facebeating list without getting all pissy) / I'm running Daemons-CSM

Any takers?

I will be playing either just guard or guard orks depending on how I feel. Ill be down about 530

Many people may want to play with or against IG, but unfortunately, it will never happen again.

There is no sad face button but yes I bet this is sad for all of you guys that knew the IG. God I feel like the kid who grew up with an iphone and never saw a curly-cord phone in their life. weird.

• Like 1

So you say, but you said that last time, and got there so late I got locked into a game of bobbleheads and couldn't play.

Worked for me! We played a brainburner of a game where we ended up switching sides (thus completely changing the utility of the pieces), which ended only when Nathan noticed that the random new troop I drew could be placed in such a way for Nathan to be put in checkmate.

I really love that game, but I still can't think more than a turn ahead with it!

Shae, we're on, right? I'm still terrified of your damn bugs, but I'm pretty certain that the 5 extra heldrakes I've added will be able to cinch the deal for me.

Yeah I will be down there at 2 playing Jon, or John, or johhn, or jawn,  and then I will play you after. Oh and I think I have discovered several good places where you could shove those helldrakes. Really great places.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.