Worldsmith Industries 50% off Closing Sale

JMGraham

First off, thanks so much to all of the customers of Worldsmith Industries. It has been an absolute joy to have had the opportunity to create and cast resin terrain for all of you over the past 4 years.

Because of work, family, and other hobbies, I unfortunately no longer have the time to continue casting terrain. As such, I'll be shutting down my webstore shortly. Before I do, though, I have some inventory to unload. For a limited time, everything in my webstore is at least 50% off. Inventory is limited, once it's gone, it's gone.

If you'd like to pick up some terrain, my webstore is here: Worldsmith Industries

Thanks again for all of your kind words and support over the years - I literally could not have done it without you!
Warmly,
Jim
  • Thanks 3

Thanks, all! It's been really fun to learn to cast resin, find new ways to scratch my creative itch, and run a small business. While it's something I might come back to in the future, it's a good time to wrap it up.

1 hour ago, paxmiles said:

I was thinking about getting some last night, but decided I needed sleep first. It's very sold out now.

Congrats!

Thanks! That did go pretty quickly! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1