125 Valkyrie

125 Valkyrie

Heavy Support

160 2 Wyverns with camo

160 Death Strike

160 Death Strike

Allies: Imperial Knights

370 Knight Errant

This is a armor list, weak to air but punishment to ground forces maybe to unrelenting.  Light on troops but can hold them back as much as possible in flyers, which are fairly durable.

The Enginseer can heal the Knight and tanks, and more there for fluff.

With the 2 exterimantors that is a lot of anti air on board that opponent is not thinking about.  Also with enginseers you can machine spirit which means you can split fire whole squad on 3 targets... Darn amazing.  I think an engeniseer is required for each russ squadron.  They offer so much for so little, be able to add split fire to all your squadrons makes them a scary add-on that is so darn cheap if targeted no worries, and can keep out of harms way since range is 12" and russ is not out pacing them :P.

Thoughts? This is just a super quick list influenced by Lord H's.

Riptides and dreadknights will give you trouble. Not much AP2 that can cope with multi-wound models. Even with the melta knight cannon and both deathstrikes, you really only have 3x wounds dealt to a MC with 2+ armor and this doesn't take into account that both the mentioned models have invulnerable saves. A tyrannofex would also be a real challenge for this list. In general, T6/eternal warrior and 2+ armor will give this army a real challenge.

Yeah, the knight could help if the opponent just has one of these threats, but, typically, all of the above models are taken in pairs and sometimes in greater number.

I also don't think that knight really benefits your army much. You'd probably get better value from ~400pts of allied space marines.

Oh, I'm under the impression that allies can't use abilities like blessing of the omishia on allied units: I don't think the engineers can repair the knights.

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Thanks.

I read the allies section there times there is nothing prohibiting enginseers helping bbs.

I see your point mc. Weight of fire is what I have against them and sadly only russes have that. 29 str 5 with rerolls to hit and wound of 1s and 8 tl str 7 with erroll 1s to wound can really hurt t6 2+.

Granted that is one unit. Yes list weak against mc spam 2+ termies and such not worried. Multi model scoring units will be removed, this won't win much but will likely deny and draw.

This is a fun tech list centered around pies which mcs just laugh at.

HQ

470 Warlord Pask Punisher Russ

2 Exterminators Russes

50 Enginseer

1 servitors

50 Enginseer

1 servitors

Troop

85 Vets Forward sentries 3 Flamers

95 Vets Forward sentries 3 Flamers with krak grenades

Fast Attack

125 Valkyrie

125 Valkyrie

Heavy Support

160 2 Wyverns with camo

160 Death Strike

160 Death Strike

Allies: Imperial Knights

370 Knight Errant

This is a armor list, weak to air but punishment to ground forces maybe to unrelenting.  Light on troops but can hold them back as much as possible in flyers, which are fairly durable.

The Enginseer can heal the Knight and tanks, and more there for fluff.

With the 2 exterimantors that is a lot of anti air on board that opponent is not thinking about.  Also with enginseers you can machine spirit which means you can split fire whole squad on 3 targets... Darn amazing.  I think an engeniseer is required for each russ squadron.  They offer so much for so little, be able to add split fire to all your squadrons makes them a scary add-on that is so darn cheap if targeted no worries, and can keep out of harms way since range is 12" and russ is not out pacing them :P.

Thoughts? This is just a super quick list influenced by Lord H's.

If both of your troops are in fliers that aren't scythes you're asking to lose them when their plane crashes to the str10 ap1 no cover hit they take from the crash.

Guest Mr. Bigglesworth

Awaken only needs to work on ig codex for sheninigans but blessing should work.

2 very frail troops yeah won't get me wins but punishment that will be dishes out would be fun.

The BRB FAQ (which will theoretically soon be available again) says that you can't use Repair abilities on Allied Vehicles. Pg.9 in the version I have saved.

Thanks. I was wondering where I read that.