OFCC 40K Team Event 2014

Ok so when are the sign ups going to be up? Do we have an estimated date range when teams can pay for their spots? I know tricities is bringing two teams again this year.My team The Emperor's Neckbeards and then team glow in the dark, this year headed by carl.

We are working on the a few minor kinks but as soon as those are addressed tickets will be ready. Expect to see an announcement soon!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Heyo it is the team captain of Cunning stunts. Do we have more info on this event? Not sure I am able to go but woudl like some more info. Hotels? Prices? 7th? So far no DMB team is going to the 40k event.... hahah. Anywho more info would be much appreciated! thanks guys!

Heyo it is the team captain of Cunning stunts. Do we have more info on this event? Not sure I am able to go but woudl like some more info. Hotels? Prices? 7th? So far no DMB team is going to the 40k event.... hahah. Anywho more info would be much appreciated! thanks guys!

Event Info:  http://www.ordofanaticus.com/index.php?/topic/19690-ofcc-annoucement/

As to the specifics of the event rules I know BigTal is working on it and there should be final decisions made soon. There is a lot to consider for this event.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...