For Sale: Tau models and Misc terrain

spagunk

Howdy,

Just trying to clear out some bits and bobs from the closet. Images attached to this thread. 

Currently selling the following:

"New" on sprue Tau Firewarriors (Old version). Sitting in my closet for awhile and I don't have the time to paint them up. These are the old style firewarriors so they DO NOT make those newer breacher team things. But it does make 12 warriors and comes with 2 drones. asking $25 for the entire kit. Would make a good killteam if you're into that sort of thing.

large.TauSale3.jpg.ec946a3bd769c8eb9bc42

Also for sale is this nifty resin Office/Building set from Gale Force 9. The terrain is slightly too large for epic but may be good in Adeptus Titanicus or some other related scale. It was made for Mechwarrior Clicky mechs so if it's still a bit too large than actual battletech scale. It's in really good shape with no breaks or cracks. Comes in foam for an easier transport.
Also looking for $25 for being in super condition.

I can definitely haggle a little bit on these prices and I am willing to do trades. My primary trade is for WH40k/30k(Horus Heresy) Blood angel and affiliated (I.E. marines in spaaaaaaace) models.

PM me if you want some additional pictures or want to meet up to view the goods.

00N0N_3gnPQ1LLpwO_1200x900.jpg

01515_arbByo1tPZJ_1200x900.jpg

TauSale3.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Adding some Tau, "new on sprue" from back in the early days. Also selling the associated Cadre Fireblade in case someone wants to start a cheap Tau Killteam or something.

I also have a bunch of non-hobby related stuff for sale (mostly computer things) on the ol' craigslist if you're interested. If you are, I'll give ya a discount on these items. PM me so I know who you are:

Corsair "Lapdog" keyboard tray
HP dc7600 Core 2 Duo small form factor computer
Nvidia GT 220 PCI-E video card 

• 3 weeks later...

Are you willing to trade for the "cute" Land Raiders? I have no legitimate purpose for them, but I could trade something for them. They are cute and I like land raiders...

19 hours ago, paxmiles said:

Are you willing to trade for the "cute" Land Raiders? I have no legitimate purpose for them, but I could trade something for them. They are cute and I like land raiders...

Do you have anything blood angel-y for trade? Highly interested in a box of death company if you have a set.

1 minute ago, spagunk said:

Do you have anything blood angel-y for trade? Highly interested in a box of death company if you have a set.

Definitely no BA-specific plastics. Might have some metal special characters, if interested. And then I have marines which could easly become BA with a new paint job.

• 2 weeks later...

As an aside, I am in need for a dreadnought CCW. I'd prefer anything other than the AoBR version but any standard dreadnought arm would do. It's for a "standard" dread (It's actually a FW ironclad 😉) so unfortunately contemptor arms need not apply at this time.

I have an extra librarian dread arm if you want to trade but otherwise let me know what you want for one.