WiseKensai's Battle Reports

WiseKensai

Here's a blast from the past: a game of Seize the Antennas (ITS 8) with my JSA versus 's USARF (before the ITS 11 changes). Not the best mission but very straightforward and very fun!

How Many Mines?
Mission: Seize the Antennas
Forces: JSA versus USARF (300)

Quick game--we managed to crush two games in about 3 hours: a demo game of Infinity for me and a game of Warcry for him.

• 2 weeks later...

Huge thanks to Erik (teelskire)'s "Knauf" paint job for helping me stun crit the Avatar at the top of 1 in this game of Countermeasures, Nomads versus Combined! I really like this new mission and want to get another game in ASAP! It does make batrep writing that much harder though, having to keep all the damn objectives straight...

Have you rebooted it?
Mission: Countermeasures
Forces: Nomads versus Combined Army (300)
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't feel bad about the first mission, Tyler and I screwed up and thought there were only supposed to be three consoles on the table and removed the ones on the sides. Completely changed the way I played the game. 

Good batreps, though! And yeah, ironically, Margot is the hammer to Duroc's scalpel. Never forget that MA L2 gives Duroc stealth, as well. Sneaky werewolf is sneaky.

• Like 1

I'm also happy to answer questions or engage in more discussion about the battle reports. As I write more I'm falling into the trap of glossing over the smaller details which are important for newer players. I do my best to consciously try to avoid it, but sometimes I'm in a rush and things get lost.

So yeah. PM me on any social media platforms or here, or we can talk about it in this thread.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

More Best of the Pacific Northwest prep! Tournament's already happened, I just didn't have time to finish this battle report before leaving on the road trip to said tournament. Tournament report coming soon!

For now, you'll have to settle for camo filth on camo filth action: Ariadna versus Shas at 400 points, Tactical Window!

Fang and Claw

• Like 1