Adepticon breaking news

dalmer

2 hours ago, SigurdBC said:

I've been waiting for a new Keeper of Secrets model for AGES. So glad it's finally here and it looks amazing. It's probably going to come with a price hike up to around $120 like the other Greater Daemon updates. Not looking forward to that.

Drukhari don't much cotton to She Who Thirsts, so I certainly won't be buying one.

I just look forward to the day when my opponent no longer has to plop down the sexy moose they've been rolling with for so long.

15 hours ago, WestRider said:

AdepticonReveals-Mar27-KoS7jhjgfdbwkdfkf

HAIL! HAIL! ALL HAIL!

It's nice....

and we did really needed a plastic one...

but I was really hoping they'd leave the one-boob look. Aside from equating women that lose a breast to cancer to daemons, I don't really like the look.

16 minutes ago, Andrewgeddon said:

Can we get some hair on the Genestealer Cult models while we're at it? I'm tired of being associated with hybrid alien insurrectionists. 

Well, in general, I'd like to see some more diverse head options for the various factions. Would be nice it we had a "hat" set for guardsmen too.

What I'd really like, is for GW to make a multi-part set for each faction/race/gender along the lines of the Wyrd ones for the genders:

https://giveusyourmoneypleasethankyou-wyrd.com/products/wyr30402

https://giveusyourmoneypleasethankyou-wyrd.com/collections/through-the-breach/products/wyr30401 

That said, the more we add, the harder it is to not think of them as dolls...Speaking of, how close is this keeper of secrets in size to an actual barbie doll?

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/28/2019 at 8:30 AM, SigurdBC said:

I've been waiting for a new Keeper of Secrets model for AGES. So glad it's finally here and it looks amazing. It's probably going to come with a price hike up to around $120 like the other Greater Daemon updates. Not looking forward to that.

The actual price tag is going to be 140.  I still want it, regardless.  Depending on the rules in the box.  See what keeper I bring this year.

They're up on the GW site now. 

That new keeper of secrets is on a 100mm base. So it's alot bigger than the pictures make it look. $140

Fiends of Slaanesh are in a box set, $50 per 3. Given that the metal ones were like $20 each, this is a price drop. And those metal kits of this model were aweful. 

On 4/23/2019 at 11:07 AM, SigurdBC said:

Oof that's a price hike. I may be tempted later on down the line, but for me that's one big chunk of change for one model. Still looks great and it's neat that it can be built into a special character. More info on that in @dalmer 's link above. 

Of course you'll be tempted, that's kinda it's thing.

• Haha 1