Tuesday 4/2 - Ordo Game Night at WOW

ROGRE

Time: 5 PM to 9 PM (we sometimes open or stay later)

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs Cost: $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

Warhammer 40K is dominating the Tuesday night table-tops. Whether you fight for the Emperor, infernal gods, or a xenos agenda, come on in and get your game on! 

Games we play: All, with a focus on 40K, board games, Blood Bowl, Necromunda and more. There is sometimes talk of playing DIe Hard: The Nakatomi Heist.

Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop in and check it out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/1/2019 at 9:55 AM, Weav said:

I’ll have the club open early to play Blood Bowl with @Frostitute, then possibly Necromunda league with @ninefinger, and then D&D with @Sylvos...messy Tuesday for me. Pray for Mojo.

I get off work at 3, so hopefully can be to the club as quick as 3:30.  

Ive also got a demo/refresher game with a guy from Facebook around 5 ish 

• Like 2

Looks like I'm going to be pretty late to this. Probably just stop by to say hi and pick up the stuff I forgot at WOW last sunday.

EDIT: decided to bring my stuff any way. I'll be there by 7 or 8pm if anyone wants another game. Just bringing the 1750 list from Sunday.