Tuesday 4/9 - Ordo Game Night at WOW

ROGRE

Time: 5 PM to 9 PM (we sometimes open or stay later)

Location: 717 SE Main St. Portland OR 97214 (map) - Around the corner from Kokiyo Teriyaki and up the stairs. Cost to play games is $5 for Ordo Members, $2 for Ordo Warlord Champions, FREE for Emperors!  And as always, your first Game Night is FREE! 

Last Tuesday the table-tops were teeming with 40k Cities of Death. Bring your army, fight your fight, and wage your war!

Games we play: All, with a focus on 40K, board games, Blood Bowl, Necromunda and more. There is sometimes talk of playing Blood on the Clocktower.

Although it is possible to find a pickup game at Game Night, it is much better to prearrange a game before coming downNew players are always welcome, feel free to stop in and check it out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Dark Trainer said:

I can do up to 2k, so if you want a normal game, can do that. Looking at trying a new list...but need to get my assembly butt in gear.

Did a 1750 game last week which ended leaning in my favor. Would be nice to figure out if that was fluke or not. I think it was a fluke. 1750pts good for you?

My list will have some 2+ armor and a flyer, so tweak your list if it can't cope with those. Not a fan of tailoring, but I think last week was a result of the opponent not having (enough) solutions there.

1 minute ago, Dark Trainer said:

Sure, 1750 it is. I'm not tailoring, i have my anti armor, etc. It's a storm lord list.

Astra Militarum super-heavy tank? Yeah, should be a good match-up then.

Just now, paxmiles said:

Astra Militarum super-heavy tank? Yeah, should be a good match-up then.

Sure, bring what you'd like. The list I have I've never played, but seems like it will pack a punch. Wraiths, destroyers, all immortals (no warriors this time), annihilation barges, and a sentry pylon, plus storm lord's storm...

2 minutes ago, Dark Trainer said:

Sure, bring what you'd like. The list I have I've never played, but seems like it will pack a punch. Wraiths, destroyers, all immortals (no warriors this time), annihilation barges, and a sentry pylon, plus storm lord's storm...

Oh, necrons...lol...Dunno how well I'll fair. Was thinking of another storm lord...

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Imperial-Guard-Stormlord 

I think I've face necrons 4 times this edition. Maybe 2 of those against you. Should be fun, though I'm too inexperienced against them to know if I'll be a good challenge.