loose 40k minis

dalmer

Hello there,

I found some 40k miniatures that I doubt I will use.  Would like to trade them for stuff I would use, or I guess sell them if folks want to buy them instead.  If you don't know what the miniature looks like, Google what I typed and it should pop up

All of these are mounted on round plastic 25mm bases.  Everyone but Coteax has a small rare earth magnet below the base too (I store minis in metal-floored boxes so they don't rattle around)

*  plastic Imperial Aquila lander pilot - should look like a dude with right hand pistol up, left hand carrying a case o' power cells or something

*  metal Primaris Psyker - should look like a very stern fella with a cape, thrusting a staff out in front of him with his left hand    GONE, THANK YOU!

*  (4) metal Jokaero weaponsmiths - ummm, basically 40k orangutans with digital weapons

*  metal Torquemada Coteaz - fella with a double-headed eagle and a big @$$ hammer

*  all of his retinue:  (2) metal servo skulls, a metal cherub holding a scroll, a metal scribe, a metal priest and a metal servitor with a multi-melta

These are all on sprues and I have the corresponding bases in the boxed set

*  from Blackstone Fortress boxed set:  the metal robot fella

*  from Blackstone Fortress boxed set:  the priest with the nose tube

*  from Blackstone Fortress boxed set:  the gal with the flamer/chainsword

I've got another post here somewhere with some other stuff that hasn't sold yet.  Waiting on a couple potentials from that one but there's still some stuff.

Stay safe,

don

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, dalmer said:

*  metal Primaris Psyker - should look like a very stern fella with a cape, thrusting a staff out in front of him with his left hand

*  (4) metal Jokaero weaponsmiths - ummm, basically 40k orangutans with digital weapons

*  metal Torquemada Coteaz - fella with a double-headed eagle and a big @$$ hammer

*  all of his retinue:  (2) metal servo skulls, a metal cherub holding a scroll, a metal scribe, a metal priest and a metal servitor with a multi-melta

@Inquisitor66 He's selling Inquisition!!!