Gaslands! This Fall...

scottshoemaker

Nothing that formal.  I'll goof around printing parts and once I get them going I'll just make batches for a special bits box at the club.  Hopefully some terrain too.  It's my understanding the second edition of the rules is coming out this summer, so I wouldn't start building anything until we get a look at them.  Buy prolly a fine time to start buying models Hot Wheels.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, savion47 said:

I got templates and dice ordered (as well as some cars). I plan to make my own tokens. Just need to find a good file to print.

Which did you get? I don't know what all is needed. I figure movement templates and dice would be a must. Then the tokens would be a nice to have, saw some tokens that used dials rather than spamming multiple markers.

3 minutes ago, Dark Trainer said:

Which did you get? I don't know what all is needed. I figure movement templates and dice would be a must. Then the tokens would be a nice to have, saw some tokens that used dials rather than spamming multiple markers.

Well, I think all are needed, but you can print out everything. I got dice and templates on Etsy from this person.

20 minutes ago, scotthartman said:

I have these as well and they are great. Happy to try some Gaslands as I got excited about in the past and never got around to playing it.

As soon I have secured last in the Human League I would be down to try. I am excited to convert up some vehicles with interchangeable weapons

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm down in Portland next weekend for the Blitz/Street Bowl tournament, and wondering if anyone's up for a game of Gaslands. All my paint and modelling gear is in a shipping container somewhere in Seattle at the moment, so I only have a shiny school bus, a bulldozer and a few performance cars to play with right now, but always keen for some automotive shenanigans

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...