Sign in to follow this  
scottshoemaker

Gaslands! This Fall...

Nothing that formal.  I'll goof around printing parts and once I get them going I'll just make batches for a special bits box at the club.  Hopefully some terrain too.  It's my understanding the second edition of the rules is coming out this summer, so I wouldn't start building anything until we get a look at them.  Buy prolly a fine time to start buying models Hot Wheels.

Tons of cool online printing going on right now for gaslands. Everything from different sizes of tires to armor plates, weapons, road hazards, and most importantly car status trackers and tokens. I’d love to try this game out when I get home!

1 minute ago, savion47 said:

I got templates and dice ordered (as well as some cars). I plan to make my own tokens. Just need to find a good file to print.

Which did you get? I don't know what all is needed. I figure movement templates and dice would be a must. Then the tokens would be a nice to have, saw some tokens that used dials rather than spamming multiple markers.

3 minutes ago, Dark Trainer said:

Which did you get? I don't know what all is needed. I figure movement templates and dice would be a must. Then the tokens would be a nice to have, saw some tokens that used dials rather than spamming multiple markers.

Well, I think all are needed, but you can print out everything. I got dice and templates on Etsy from this person.

20 minutes ago, scotthartman said:

I have these as well and they are great. Happy to try some Gaslands as I got excited about in the past and never got around to playing it.

As soon I have secured last in the Human League I would be down to try. I am excited to convert up some vehicles with interchangeable weapons