Updated FAQ

5 hours ago, Munkie said:

This is just a bad ruling. A twin-whatever-gun is a gun unto itself. It's not, for any game purpose except this niche scenario, two whatever-guns strapped together.

2 extra shots because it has "twin" in the name is a bad precedent to set.

Gun Drones have two guns, not twin.

On 4/29/2019 at 10:56 AM, InfestedKerrigan said:

Wow, people were bringing DPs from multiple dex? Wow.  Knights got hit pretty hard.  Deathwatch was dampened. 

I'm feeling good about the majority of it.  I really don't know for certain how i feel about the Castellan nerf.  i am probably THE least of the apologists for it and i don't even own a single Knight model.  Despite both those facts, I am a little iffy on whether this was a slight step too far.  Everyone agrees that something had to give but 110 was a bit unexpected.  I literally don't know what to think about that.

I did like the drop pod solution this time around. Rather than having the doors not count as part of the model, they do count, but can be modeled/deployed closed or shut. This creates a tactical option where the open doors means a larger disembark area and speed bump, but closed doors allow the pod to block line of sight better.