Avengers: Endgame Spoilers

Romans832

7 hours ago, Yarbicus said:

Not to change the subject but I am definitely going to change the subject. I am still not sure how I feel about Hulk Banner. Does he make sense as a reaction to the snap?

Didn't his description say that it was really about Thor and what happened when he made Banner come back after spending so long as Hulk?

16 hours ago, Yarbicus said:

Not to change the subject but I am definitely going to change the subject. I am still not sure how I feel about Hulk Banner. Does he make sense as a reaction to the snap?

I really liked the idea that hulk and banner eventually find inner peace, but it didn't really make sense in the film.

• 2 weeks later...

Banner/Hulk so utterly disappointing

Thor WTF?!

Hell yes to Captain America picking up the Hammer & going back and getting the wife of his dreams.

Why didn't they use the life stone to heal Tony?

So sorry to see Natasha go, but very fitting for her story line.

Captain America passing the shield, predicted... but not to whom I thought, I thought it went to Bucky... or is that an alternate universe?

I assume Star Lord lost Gamora twice... I presume no one told him Thanos sacrificed her to the Soul Stone.

Really liked the Stark ark meeting his dad... almost like it completed Tony's life.

12 hours ago, Romans832 said:

Thor WTF?! 

Captain America passing the shield, predicted... but not to whom I thought, I thought it went to Bucky... or is that an alternate universe?

I assume Star Lord lost Gamora twice... I presume no one told him Thanos sacrificed her to the Soul Stone.

Thor had a potentially great depression/redemption arc there, but they wrecked it by playing it for laughs.

Both Bucky and Sam have taken over as Captain America at times.

Nebula told him that Thanos killed her, back in Infinity War.

3 hours ago, WestRider said:

Thor had a potentially great depression/redemption arc there, but they wrecked it by playing it for laughs.

FBomb

Nebula told him that Thanos killed her, back in Infinity War.

Then why is he "still" looking for her?
We have to assume she was destroyed by "the snap"

Both Bucky and Sam have taken over as Captain America at times.

I didn't know, thank you!

I don't really recall that, but Gamora was dead before the snap, by necessity. Thanos couldn't have assembled all the Infinity Stones without sacrificing her. Nebula mentioned that when they were all fighting on Titan, which was when StarLord lost it and screwed up their attempt to get the Gauntlet off of Thanos. Then Star Lord was dusted in the snap.