2019 OFCC 40K Teams - Show me your banners!

OFCC Teams!!!

I am soliciting for digital banners to represent your team. These banners would be used during the event, on this site, on social media, and anywhere else chosen to display the glory of your team.

The banner parameters are as follows:

• The banner must be a JPG or PNG file
  • The banner dimensions must be at least 500x600 or a multiple of that (1000x1200, 1500x1800, etc.)
  • The banner must be family friendly (if you need to ask what means, PM me)

Here is an example:

image.png

Now, let those creative juices flow and show me those banners!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, WestRider said:

We have one, but the design is a lot taller and skinnier, since it was designed for an actual physical banner. I'll see if I can mess with it and get it to the right dimensions without distorting it too badly.

EDIT: OK, we got something workable:

Infil-Traitors+Banner+Ordo.jpg

Perfect!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Brandon said:

Are there any artists in the crowd that could help with a teams banner? Turns out graphic design is a few levels above super gluing plastic parts together...

Just take a picture of a model holding a sign with your team info on it. Or cut up a dated 40k codex and make a collage. My point is that it doesn't have to be any artistic levels higher than normal model assembly. 

2 hours ago, paxmiles said:

Just take a picture of a model holding a sign with your team info on it. Or cut up a dated 40k codex and make a collage. My point is that it doesn't have to be any artistic levels higher than normal model assembly. 

Even if you're not going that far down, it doesn't have to be anywhere near as fancy as some. Nato Sicarius actually went way above and beyond and got an actual graphic designer to do ours. It should not be used as a comparison point. Something like that Team Bacon one, or (I'll try to see if I can get some pics) some of the ones from past teams I've been on are fairly simple, within even my capabilities with a graphics program.

• Like 2

• Raindog unpinned and unfeatured this topic