anyone interested in a large cryx army?

I need to start trimming the fat on my hobby collection. I have a fairly large cryx army and very small menoth force that need to find new homes. I'll try to update with more details later, or send me a PM if interested. Cryx has at least the new plastic starter set, the plastic army, and then a whole bunch of metals from before those releases.

Menoth is mostly models from the old two player starter, an extra caster, and I think the colossal dude.

older books, cards and tokens for some of that too (maybe current cards for cryx).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pics incoming tonight.  So after looking at everything, looks like around $600+ in retail of stuff. Granted, some of it is used and some of it is a little worn, but I am pretty sure everything is complete and only a few models need TLC. There are also two sets of cards for it (the latest seeming to be 2010?) But they don't put the freaking year on the cards so I'm not sure. Images seem to have failed, will try again.

All box sets are NIB.