Fundraiser for Fluger

On 5/21/2019 at 10:05 AM, Lord Hanaur said:

The Game Matrix, whose owner is also suffering from cancer, agreed to let us use his place.  Same place we have the Ambassadorial Grand Tournament.

Thanks so much for driving this LH, very very awesome to step up and make [big bad swear word] happen.

Game Matrix is located where?  Sorry I've been out of the loop for several years so I don't know whether we're talking Canada or ... 

EDIT: nevermind, I found the registration link... Game Matrix in Lakewood, WA, correct?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, paxmiles said:

Hey, if you want to get some cash to fluger, but don't want to do it through "go fund me" is there a way to do that?

Like maybe drop it off at WOW?

Pax absolutely, get in touch with me at nhs503@hotmail.com and we'll figure it out.  PayPal to me, or cash at Ordo clubhouse, or probably even ok just to PP him directly... either way I can get it to him directly without the transaction fees being lost.  Let me know via email what works for you.  

Thanks,
Nathan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, McNathanson said:

Pax absolutely, get in touch with me at nhs503@hotmail.com and we'll figure it out.  PayPal to me, or cash at Ordo clubhouse, or probably even ok just to PP him directly... either way I can get it to him directly without the transaction fees being lost.  Let me know via email what works for you.  

Thanks,
Nathan

@paxmiles

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, McNathanson said:

Thanks so much for driving this LH, very very awesome to step up and make [big bad swear word] happen.

Game Matrix is located where?  Sorry I've been out of the loop for several years so I don't know whether we're talking Canada or ... 

EDIT: nevermind, I found the registration link... Game Matrix in Lakewood, WA, correct?

Yup.  See you there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Monday, 10:51 AM I found out about this.  As of Friday 1:11 PM we had the venue, the tournament set up, and 20 players registered.  YUS.  Spreading the word loud and strong will help us pack it all the way up in no time.  GONNA BE A MADHOUSE!  Thanks for the help in getting the word out.

Some updates:  we will be having a silent auction.  Items are being donated for it from as far away as you can imagine.  We will try to get Pics up BEFORE the event so you can peruse what we have and make those bids.

So then it makes sense to mention this new feature of the event here, so that if you feel the want or need to contribute things to the silent auction, you can.  

To make this a success, we will need to make sure that whatever is contributed is in decent shape.  While no donation will be turned down, I would ask that you consider that we do want people to walk away with cool stuff to encourage the bidding.  bring your hearts with your checkbooks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/21/2019 at 10:05 AM, Lord Hanaur said:

The Game Matrix, whose owner is also suffering from cancer, agreed to let us use his place.  Same place we have the Ambassadorial Grand Tournament.

Random nerd trivia.

Game Matrix is featured in The Gamers: Dorkness Rising.

Well for those interested, i am going to just update things on the Facebook event page moving forward, which is here:  https://www.facebook.com/events/667885086982742/

That will be easier than doing it in three different places over and over.  So check in with us and we will be getting the silent auction going as soon as Pics are available.  It will be a good chance to get some cool stuff while having the fundage head the way of Nathans family.

Thanks for starting this thread and letting me know, so that I could be proactive in doing something about it!  Appreciated.

• Thanks 1

Now that we have filled all the pre-registration slots, I want to make SURE everyone takes just three minutes to absorb the tournament rules that are listed  in this tournaments section and/or on the Facebook page. Due to a recent incident, we want to make certain everyone has read them!  They have been updated to reflect a couple good questions that got asked.

• Thanks 1

ALERT: THE FIRST OF THE ITEMS FOR THE SILENT AUCTION HAVE ARRIVED!!! Pics will be forthcoming along with the minimum bids, and as soon as they are up, you will be able to start making your bids. Remember that these can be gifts for others as well as gifts to yourself, but it is all in the name of one cause so be generous and get excited, because there is some VERY significant swag on the block here and I really am excited to show it to you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1