Fundraiser for Fluger

51 minutes ago, Yarbicus said:

Anyone in the Seattle/Eastside area up for some practice games?  I haven't played since 8th first hit and could use some practice.

I'd be down for meeting up at Mox Ballard for a game. I just played my first game since last year's OFCC last week, so I'm only barely more in practice, myself 😉

• Like 2

On 6/13/2019 at 1:07 PM, WestRider said:

I'd be down for meeting up at Mox Ballard for a game. I just played my first game since last year's OFCC last week, so I'm only barely more in practice, myself 😉

Great! My schedule just kind of blew up but let's see what we can figure out.

• Like 2

There are two slots open, due to drops.  If you do register, make sure to upload your list immediately as well.  We're on the home stretch.

I am now going to be posting the Silent Auction items and I'll post up the instructions.  We have some fantastic things to sell and you should be able to get really awesome deals while helping a great cause.  Even IF you cannot play in the event, you should come for the silent auction.  It will mostly be done online of course but you'll need to be there to pick up yer prizes.

The link to register, here again:

https://www.bestcoastpairings.com/eventlanding/fj217b2f?embed=false

The Facebook group to follow along with the auction and the tournament in general:

https://www.facebook.com/events/667885086982742/

• Like 1

Here are the auction rules:

Bids should be sent to Jaclyn McCoy through PM on Facebook (just access the Facebook event page.  She's there. not on the items themselves.
All items have a number on them identifying their lot number. Pay close attention to that number when you bid. Don’t get it wrong!
You can bid multiple times for the same item. When you bid, you bid by specifying the item number and amount like this:
“$13 for 16”. This means you are committing $13 for the item we have marked as #16. Keeping it simple like this will make Jaclyns job much easier.
You can only bid in whole dollars. For example, you could bid $11, but not $11.03.
If you win one, congratulations! Cash must be received by the day of the tournament and you must pick your item up at the Game Matrix event on June 29th, or elect someone to do it for you. If someone else is picking it up for you, you need to let us know.
Once you have bid, you are committing that money to Flugers family, so keep in mind that if the top bidder does not show up, you may still win the bid.
Top bids will be updated periodically, to give you the chance to bid again, so keep an eye on it.
Final bids will be taken at 5PM June 28th, to give us time to prepare everything to be delivered to its new homes and ALSO give us breathing room to do the tournament prep we need to do!

• Thanks 1

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH. The silent auction is over. Winners will be notified shortly. If we don't notify you then we still want you to know that you helped and we appreciate you also. Please bring cash, not checks or credit, to claim your goodies tomorrow and to pay your entry fees!! That will make getting Fluger some cash money much much faster and less messy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lord Hanaur said:

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH. The silent auction is over. Winners will be notified shortly. If we don't notify you then we still want you to know that you helped and we appreciate you also. Please bring cash, not checks or credit, to claim your goodies tomorrow and to pay your entry fees!! That will make getting Fluger some cash money much much faster and less messy!

PayPal?

Direct donation to go fund me? (On site in front of you)

30 minutes ago, Romans832 said:

PayPal?

Direct donation to go fund me? (On site in front of you)

The Gofundme page is https://www.gofundme.com/help-the-fluger-family-fight-spinal-cancer?fbclid=IwAR2INzVsKCuO0oUILHYv15XMtZ8xQyigNIIxX_yD_KyGuQeqeJwtScvfpl8

PLEASE look in your facebook messengers.  I just sent out the notifications to the winners!  But naturally you can take anything you bid but didnt win and stuff right in Flugers pocket through the Gofundme page as well!!!  

• Thanks 2

• Jay unpinned this topic