Ordo BB2 League

Burk

Ok. all teams registered.  Here is the deal.  I am going to start the competition.  you can play starting now, but....... 1st round will be 3 weeks long (or until finished).  Why you ask?  some of us are in a playoff TT league, so may not want to be disturbed during that trying time......(cough Hartman) 

enjoy.  @savion47  we are up first.  when do you want to play?

week1.thumb.png.8b0a75c009f299a233c897aeb1f27999.png

Just now, scotthartman said:

Yes @Burk, yes... I can feel your hate... Give in to your anger and strike me down! 

Who is DBX scumdogs? I'll be available Wednesday, AFTER Human League victory!

@scotthartman that's me! Do evening work for you? Any day after 8 works best for me (kid is in bed), 9pm is the "sweet spot." If not, could possibly do something earlier on a weekend. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sbr said:

We're up @Bosco.  I don't work again until Tuesday the 4th and outside of Spike next weekend I don't have much of anything planned.  I can play almost anytime between 8AM - 8PM.  Just let me know what will work for you.

@sbr I'm free after 6pm tonight, after noon tomorrow, and all day Monday if you want to try for this weekend. Let me know what looks good to you.

Ok, here is a portion of our setting_1 file located in localsettings. The first table is the one that is automatically put up. The 2nd table points to a specific "tournament." Length is set at 40 only because I did not want anything to possibly be dropped off, but you could do top 3 or whatever you want.

/*********************
 *   Front page: tournament standings boxes
 *********************/
$settings['fp_standings'] = array(
# This will display a standings box of the top 6 teams in node (league, division or tournament) with ID = 1
array(
'id' => $get_prime, # Node ID
'box_ID' => 1,
// Please note: 'type' may be either one of: 'league', 'division' or 'tournament'
'type' => 'tournament', # This sets the node to be a tournament. I.e. this will make a standings box for the tournament with ID = 1
'infocus' => true, # If true a random team from the standings will be selected and its top players displayed.
/*
The house ranking system (HRS) NUMBER to sort the table against.
Note, this is ignored for "type = tournament", since tours have an assigned HRS.
Also note that using HRSs with fields such as points (pts) for leagues/divisions standings makes no sense as they are tournament specific fields (i.e. it makes no sense to sum the points for teams across different tours to get the teams' "league/division points", as the points definitions for tours may vary).
*/
'HRS' => get_alt_col('tours','tour_id',$get_prime,'rs'), # Note: this must be a existing and valid HRS number from the main settings.php file.
'title' => get_alt_col('tours','tour_id',$get_prime,'name'), # Table title
'length' => 40, # Number of entries in table
# Format: "Displayed table column name" => "OBBLM field name". For the OBBLM fields available see http://nicholasmr.dk/obblmwiki/index.ph ... tomization
'fields' => array('Name' => 'name', 'PTS' => 'pts', 'TV' => 'tv', 'CAS' => 'cas', 'W' => 'won', 'L' => 'lost', 'D' => 'draw', 'GF' => 'gf', 'GA' => 'ga',),
),

array(
        'id'     => 40, # Node ID
        'box_ID' => 2,
        // Please note: 'type' may be either one of: 'league', 'division' or 'tournament'
        'type'   => 'tournament', # This sets the node to be a tournament. I.e. this will make a standings box for the tournament with ID = 1
        'infocus' => true, # If true a random team from the standings will be selected and its top players displayed.
        /*
            The house ranking system (HRS) NUMBER to sort the table against.
            Note, this is ignored for "type = tournament", since tours have an assigned HRS.
            Also note that using HRSs with fields such as points (pts) for leagues/divisions standings makes no sense as they are tournament specific fields (i.e. it makes no sense to sum the points for teams across different tours to get the teams' "league/division points", as the points definitions for tours may vary).
        */

'HRS'    => 1, # Note: this must be a existing and valid HRS number from the main settings.php file.
        'title'  => '2018 Premiership Clausera - Middenland Division (Two)', # Table title
        'length' => 40, # Number of entries in table
        # Format: "Displayed table column name" => "OBBLM field name". For the OBBLM fields available see http://nicholasmr.dk/obblmwiki/index.php?title=Customization
        'fields' => array('Name' => 'name', 'PTS' => 'pts', 'TV' => 'tv', 'CAS' => 'cas', 'W' => 'won', 'L' => 'lost', 'D' => 'draw', 'GF' => 'gf', 'GA' => 'ga',),
    ),

• Haha 1