Ordo BB2 League

Burk

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 8:04 PM, scotthartman said:

@sbr we are up. I'm pretty open, let me know when you can play.

Best for me would be over the weekend.  I can do 7AM - 3PM either day.  I could also do Monday 4PM-8PM.  

Those are my easy times, any of that work for you?  If not I can probably find something else.

Hey @Weav, looks like we're up? 

My son has been going through a hell of a sleep regression, he hasn't been in bed until around 9 or later these days. If we can do a 9:30pm or 10 start time any day of the week, that would be great on my end, but I understand if that's too late. I can also do Sunday morning, the earlier the better (my sleep-in day, but I'm willing to sacrifice it for the call of the gridiron!)

1 hour ago, Andrewgeddon said:

Hey @Weav, looks like we're up? 

My son has been going through a hell of a sleep regression, he hasn't been in bed until around 9 or later these days. If we can do a 9:30pm or 10 start time any day of the week, that would be great on my end, but I understand if that's too late. I can also do Sunday morning, the earlier the better (my sleep-in day, but I'm willing to sacrifice it for the call of the gridiron!)

Sheesh, I didn't realize the new round was up already...with Dave out of the league we're operating efficiently! Woot!😉

Tonight, 10p?

• Like 1