Ordo BB2 League

Burk

30 minutes ago, Burk said:

Regular Season Final Standings

2019-10-14_16-20-06.png\

@savion47 and @scotthartman  Please request to Join the Season Einze Playoff competition and i will approve.  Once that is done, i will work on getting it so we play the correct person (not sure if you can yet), so may need redo how the playoffs work (ie do it in 2 different groups.  I will let you know how it works out once I see you in there.

@Andrewgeddon  Seems like you are the only team that got a ticket like you the system was to do.  You are already in the competition.  Did you see a ticket for it and joined (as that is how it was supposed to work).  Let me know.

Thanks to all who played @sbr  @Bosco @Weav @michaels @WestRider  Once playoffs are complete, we can start Season 2.

Oh hey, I made it to playoffs!

I don't recall seeing any sort of notification for a new ticket, or accepting it. If I did, it was purely by accident...

8 minutes ago, Andrewgeddon said:

Oh hey, I made it to playoffs!

I don't recall seeing any sort of notification for a new ticket, or accepting it. If I did, it was purely by accident...

odd your team shows as in the playoffs even before I completed season1....very odd....did I mention BB2 sucks.

7 minutes ago, Burk said:

BB2 doesnt allow cross platform, but PC has the most players.

The ironic thing being, of course, I spent most of my life deriding console gamers...until I got tired if managing Amazon Prime, Netflix, cable, network, Pandora, YouTube, twitch, Plex, et al...and bit the bullet and got an XBox One mostly as a media hub. 

But, the big question is whether I need Steam in order to play? I'd like to test before the new season begins. I was and still am looking to a local OR BB league.

6 minutes ago, Spielmannsfluch said:

The ironic thing being, of course, I spent most of my life deriding console gamers...until I got tired if managing Amazon Prime, Netflix, cable, network, Pandora, YouTube, twitch, Plex, et al...and bit the bullet and got an XBox One mostly as a media hub. 

But, the big question is whether I need Steam in order to play? I'd like to test before the new season begins. I was and still am looking to a local OR BB league.

Yeah BB2 on PC is Steam only

4 hours ago, Burk said:

Regular Season Final Standings

2019-10-14_16-20-06.png\

@savion47 and @scotthartman  Please request to Join the Season Einze Playoff competition and i will approve.  Once that is done, i will work on getting it so we play the correct person (not sure if you can yet), so may need redo how the playoffs work (ie do it in 2 different groups.  I will let you know how it works out once I see you in there.

@Andrewgeddon  Seems like you are the only team that got a ticket like you the system was to do.  You are already in the competition.  Did you see a ticket for it and joined (as that is how it was supposed to work).  Let me know.

Thanks to all who played @sbr  @Bosco @Weav @michaels @WestRider  Once playoffs are complete, we can start Season 2.

Didn't see any requests so I have requested to join.

@savion47 @Andrewgeddon @scotthartman\

Ok, here is where BB2 is annoying.  I approved all your requests...but guess what, that doesnt put you in the competition, it just gives you a ticket.  you need to use that ticket on your teams page.  Please do so.  Then i will see if I can make sure you play the right person. If not, I start this over and only but the 2 that should play into each competition.  Sorry for the pain in the ass this is.....