Ordo BB2 League

Burk

@savion47 I think that was meant for PM but I'll take it! What took so long was figuring out that settings_4.php was the one that applied to my league id (4). It's not super obvious. I ended up adding multiple arrays based on the tournament ID so it looks like this:

*   Front page: tournament standings boxes
 *********************/
$settings['fp_standings'] = array(
# This will display a standings box of the top 6 teams in node (league, division or tournament) with ID = 1
array(
'id' => 9, # Node ID   <--tournament 1
'box_ID' => 1,
// Please note: 'type' may be either one of: 'league', 'division' or 'tournament'
'type' => 'tournament', # This sets the node to be a tournament. I.e. this will make a standings box for the tournament with ID = 1
'infocus' => true, # If true a random team from the standings will be selected and its top players displayed.

'HRS' => get_alt_col('tours','tour_id',$get_prime,'rs'), # Note: this must be a existing and valid HRS number from the main settings.php file.
'title' => get_alt_col('tours','tour_id',$get_prime,'name'), # Table title
'length' => 40, # Number of entries in table
# Format: "Displayed table column name" => "OBBLM field name". For the OBBLM fields available see http://nicholasmr.dk/obblmwiki/index.ph ... tomization
'fields' => array('Name' => 'name', 'PTS' => 'pts', 'TV' => 'tv', 'CAS' => 'cas', 'W' => 'won', 'L' => 'lost', 'D' => 'draw', 'GF' => 'gf', 'GA' => 'ga',),
),

array(
'id' => 14, # Node ID  <---tournament 2
'box_ID' => 2,
// Please note: 'type' may be either one of: 'league', 'division' or 'tournament'
'type' => 'tournament', # This sets the node to be a tournament. I.e. this will make a standings box for the tournament with ID = 1
'infocus' => true, # If true a random team from the standings will be selected and its top players displayed.

'HRS' => get_alt_col('tours','tour_id',$get_prime,'rs'), # Note: this must be a existing and valid HRS number from the main settings.php file.
'title' => get_alt_col('tours','tour_id',14,'name'), # Table title
'length' => 40, # Number of entries in table
# Format: "Displayed table column name" => "OBBLM field name". For the OBBLM fields available see http://nicholasmr.dk/obblmwiki/index.ph ... tomization
'fields' => array('Name' => 'name', 'PTS' => 'pts', 'TV' => 'tv', 'CAS' => 'cas', 'W' => 'won', 'L' => 'lost', 'D' => 'draw', 'GF' => 'gf', 'GA' => 'ga',),
),

);

Then I did the same for the cas/td tables. I think that's the same thing you're doing judging by the code.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, michaels said:

@savion47 I think that was meant for PM but I'll take it! What took so long was figuring out that settings_4.php was the one that applied to my league id (4). It's not super obvious. I ended up adding multiple arrays based on the tournament ID so it looks like this:

Then I did the same for the cas/td tables. I think that's the same thing you're doing judging by the code.

Hey, a quick response comes wherever I want it. Glad you found the right one.

1000TV Khemri vs 1000TV Ogres was as much as s*** show as you would expect, though most of it was dumped on Bosco.  I did fail a 75% dodge for a score in each half and in the 2nd Bosco had just enough Snotlings left to grab the ball, screen off my un-athletic slow guys and score 1-0 at the final whistle.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, sbr said:

...I did fail a 75% dodge for a score in each half...

That's pretty much what gave me the game. I think you outplayed me in several points, but then had two critical failures wipe all that away.

Meanwhile I never failed a pickup that I recall...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bosco said:

That's pretty much what gave me the game. I think you outplayed me in several points, but then had two critical failures wipe all that away.

Meanwhile I never failed a pickup that I recall...

Your block dice were too terrible (and I don't think I had a turnover on Block dice) to make a very good judgment on who may have outplayed who.  That was as close as a BB game can be and I think that was pretty appropriate all things considered.