Ordo BB2 League

Burk

On 6/3/2019 at 4:12 PM, kb10r said:

nights are best, but this week is a series of high school graduation activities. I'll see when the best open night is and check in with you. 9pm on a week day is normally great.

@Burk is getting antsy to roll the schedule.

@kb10r How's the evenings looking? Try for this weekend or early next week?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Andrewgeddon said:

@sbr, are you Creepin' Death? If so, looks like we got a game! Evening work at all for you? I'm almost always free around 8 or 9, depending on when the kid gets wrangled into bed.

I am.  This week would be best, I'm off work and that would be a bit late for me to start a match if I was working.  Tonight (Tuesday), Thursday (4th of July) or Friday (my last choice) would all work for me at 8-9ish.  Any of that do anything for you?

40 minutes ago, sbr said:

I am.  This week would be best, I'm off work and that would be a bit late for me to start a match if I was working.  Tonight (Tuesday), Thursday (4th of July) or Friday (my last choice) would all work for me at 8-9ish.  Any of that do anything for you?

Want to try for tonight, around 9?

15 minutes ago, Andrewgeddon said:

Thank you for the game! I managed to pull off the win, but the cost was high... my Black Orc not only got -ST, but also the MVP... rolled a 1 for winnings, rerolled into a 1... 

Yeah I saw that last night.  I needed 30k to buy my 2nd Blitz-Ra but only rolled a 2 so I will be in my 5th game before I have him, assuming a Guardian or Blitzer doesn't die in the meantime.

And my MVP went to a move busted skeleton.

2 hours ago, sbr said:

Yeah I saw that last night.  I needed 30k to buy my 2nd Blitz-Ra but only rolled a 2 so I will be in my 5th game before I have him, assuming a Guardian or Blitzer doesn't die in the meantime.

And my MVP went to a move busted skeleton.

Sounds like we both had some rough luck. My Blitzer died my first game and like an idiot I bought a Journeyman line orc game 2 instead of saving the 50k because I forgot. Going to take me a while to save up to replace both him and my Black Orc, seriously considering picking up my Apo right now before anyone else dies...