Ordo BB2 League

Burk

1 minute ago, Andrewgeddon said:

Any evening around or after 8:30 works for me, except this Saturday (and possibly tomorrow). I'm free all night tonight as well

just got done with round 3, so need a little break.  how does your sunday look?  trying to avoid an 8:30 start if possible.  

15 hours ago, Andrewgeddon said:

What time are you thinking? 8:30 too late? I can start a bit earlier,  it's just a bit tough with the 2 year old running around

I was thinking day time.  But if that doesnt work, I can probably make tonight or tomorrow night work.  let me know.

2 hours ago, Burk said:

I was thinking day time.  But if that doesnt work, I can probably make tonight or tomorrow night work.  let me know.

My dog is having some medical issues currently,  and it's looking like we'll be making some hard decisions and most likely saying our goodbyes tonight or tomorrow. Apologies,  I'll probably have to wait until next weekend. 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Andrewgeddon said:

My dog is having some medical issues currently,  and it's looking like we'll be making some hard decisions and most likely saying our goodbyes tonight or tomorrow. Apologies,  I'll probably have to wait until next weekend. 

My condolences.  No hurry,  you take care of the family first.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andrewgeddon said:

I didn’t like reading that...my condolences Andrew😢

• Like 1