Ordo BB2 League

Burk

Just now, WestRider said:

Thanks for the game, sorry I couldn't offer more of a challenge. Savion47+Error 53=100% dominance!

I do sort of wish the dead guy had been one of the Journeymen, but at least he wasn't leveled up or anything.

No thank you for the game, and yes, sorry got all the injuries. It Sucks the dead was apoth to...dead. 

On another note, is there a way to make in game chat always visible? I hate that it fades out as I forget about it in game and I am sure my opponents think I am just being a horrible person and ignoring them.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2019 at 3:12 PM, Burk said:

My condolences.  No hurry,  you take care of the family first.

Hey Burk, had a little time to recover, if we want to see about getting our game in 🙂

During the week anything before 8 wont work, due to my work schedule. I can try for an earlier start during the kid's nap time (maybe around 2?) on Sunday (have stuff going on Saturday), just depends on when he actually goes down and what we have going on that day 🙂

1 hour ago, Andrewgeddon said:

Hey Burk, had a little time to recover, if we want to see about getting our game in 🙂

During the week anything before 8 wont work, due to my work schedule. I can try for an earlier start during the kid's nap time (maybe around 2?) on Sunday (have stuff going on Saturday), just depends on when he actually goes down and what we have going on that day 🙂

I  happen to have tomorrow off work and will be home around 11.  How does your day time look on Wednesday?  Otherwise, lets shoot for Sunday.  I prefer mornings, but can make anytime work.  if thats a no go we can look at an evening.

2 minutes ago, Burk said:

I  happen to have tomorrow off work and will be home around 11.  How does your day time look on Wednesday?  Otherwise, lets shoot for Sunday.  I prefer mornings, but can make anytime work.  if thats a no go we can look at an evening.

I can do tomorrow, but like I said since it's a weekday I wouldn't be available until around 8pm. I could do a Sunday morning as well, it would just have to be waaaay early, like 7am or 8am.

20 hours ago, savion47 said:

No thank you for the game, and yes, sorry got all the injuries. It Sucks the dead was apoth to...dead. 

On another note, is there a way to make in game chat always visible? I hate that it fades out as I forget about it in game and I am sure my opponents think I am just being a horrible person and ignoring them.

That's fairly standard in my experience. I seem to hire the most incompetent Apothecaries. I won't even use them on anything other than a Dead result, because otherwise the Apoth roll often comes up worse than the original.

The chat functionality is awkward. Actually, I find pretty much all of the interface to be at least somewhat awkward. I figured that was why you weren't really talking, not that you were being antisocial or anything.

5 hours ago, Andrewgeddon said:

I can do tomorrow, but like I said since it's a weekday I wouldn't be available until around 8pm. I could do a Sunday morning as well, it would just have to be waaaay early, like 7am or 8am.

8am sunday is perfect for me if you want.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@kb10r

This is the 3rd week (of 4) that you are holding up the league.  I need you to complete your game by Friday or I am going to remove you from the league.

You asked to be in this league but your absences is unfair to the other players. 

I expect all games to be completed within a 2 week window.  

Sorry if you dont like it or think I am being an ass, but its time to consider the other players.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, scotthartman said:

Yams sounds like a @Bosco name. Is that right? What is your schedule like? I am pretty flexible

Am I that predictable?

After 8pm weeknights is best, except Tuesday. Weekends whenever are generally good, but I'm busy this Saturday from morning until later in the evening.

• Like 1