Ordo BB2 League

Burk

2 hours ago, Andrewgeddon said:

So not really getting any clarity from the wife about what our weekend will look like, but I should be good to go either Saturday or Sunday around 8:30 / 9 my time, baring something unforeseen coming up. Any preference on the day?

I think Saturday is better. I've already got some games Sunday & as much as I like bb throwing 4 games in 1 day is rough unless I get to stare dreamily at Weav while rolling dice. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Andrewgeddon said:

ok, I won't be available until this evening though. Not sure if we had a miscommunication, 8:30pm or later is usually when I'm available.

Ah. We did. I assumed AM (my fault. completely missed you saying "evening"). I think PM is fine too though. So that's 2030 PST/ 2130 MST tonight.

8 minutes ago, michaels said:

The sooner you can go the better. I'm an hour ahead of you & all. 

Oops, sorry, I didn't realize there was a time issue. Unfortunately I won't be able to be on for another 2 hours. If you need an earlier start time, we might be able to figure something out for a different day, but it would have to be next weekend due to my work schedule.

1 minute ago, Andrewgeddon said:

Oops, sorry, I didn't realize there was a time issue. Unfortunately I won't be able to be on for another 2 hours. If you need an earlier start time, we might be able to figure something out for a different day, but it would have to be next weekend due to my work schedule.

It's fine. I can make it work. If you're able to do earlier, awesome. If not, I'll lose poorly but be able to blame it on being tired. 🙂