Tuesday 4/22

What kind of a monster do you think I am? On the other hand, don't answer that ...

My OFCC list is, in the grand scheme of tournament 40k lists, pretty soft. It's not a bad army, it's just not very competitive - the single Heldrake and the GU1 are the most burly bits. Fun is good! Anything that helps me remember my damn rules and get into the swing of things again is a huge help. 

Jim I'm looking at a 2000 point list I can field. I think I can run a good 2000 point list. good fire-power and solid amount of troops. The weak spots are anti air and deep strikers getting behind troops to attack the armour. All and all a solid list to play. It should keep my teeth off the curb. 2000 points on Tuesday 530 ish. I will be playing Black templars so my be good practise as there not as codex astarta as many other chapters and there challenge rules will be a cool. There a underrated chapter, that have some good tools to work with.

Duncan you where going to see about a chaplain, the casting was kinda crappy.

see you Tuesday

Timothy

Jim I'm looking at a 2000 point list I can field. I think I can run a good 2000 point list. good fire-power and solid amount of troops. The weak spots are anti air and deep strikers getting behind troops to attack the armour. All and all a solid list to play. It should keep my teeth off the curb. 2000 points on Tuesday 530 ish. I will be playing Black templars so my be good practise as there not as codex astarta as many other chapters and there challenge rules will be a cool. There a underrated chapter, that have some good tools to work with.

Duncan you where going to see about a chaplain, the casting was kinda crappy.

see you Tuesday

Timothy

Awesome! I don't deepstrike anything, and actually have fairly little shooting (my big points are in close combat). Plus my non-daemon characters HAVE to challenge. Should be fun. The Heldrake can be nasty, so a little bit of anti-air can be useful. If you want, I bet Brad could lend you an Aegis line with Quad gun, if you need it.

I have a fence already I just dont use it. I dont hold a lot backfield, and there one of those things that get shot up and get knocked out before thay make there points. That and I dont see it killing the drake. I will just snap shoot a lot of lascannons and assault cannons at you it will go down of not.

be fun anyway.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.