Tuesday 4/22

Completely unrelated to anything, but I had to share. I've spent the past 6 hours analyzing a set of data a colleague collected in the Philippines after the latest typhoon. Finally the last piece of the puzzle fell into place, and everything made sense. really satisfying. Surely, there has to be a derivative of orgasm related to the release and profound satisfaction you get from an analysis well done? Kinda like nerdgasm, but for analyzing data. Hmmm.... analysis-gasm ... analyze-gasm.... I know, how about analgasm! That one's a keeper. Gonna tuck that one away for my next research team meeting.

"Hey students, let me tell you about this awesome analgasm I had yesterday..."

There will be a psych prof opening at WWU soon...

• Like 1

Completely unrelated to anything, but I had to share. I've spent the past 6 hours analyzing a set of data a colleague collected in the Philippines after the latest typhoon. Finally the last piece of the puzzle fell into place, and everything made sense. really satisfying. Surely, there has to be a derivative of orgasm related to the release and profound satisfaction you get from an analysis well done? Kinda like nerdgasm, but for analyzing data. Hmmm.... analysis-gasm ... analyze-gasm.... I know, how about analgasm! That one's a keeper. Gonna tuck that one away for my next research team meeting.

"Hey students, let me tell you about this awesome analgasm I had yesterday..."

There will be a psych prof opening at WWU soon...

Tenure lets you get away with that right?!

Yes, I apologize for 6 wraithknights.  It was the worst case min max double force org list I could think of.

My thanks to everyone, it was very nice to see you all again, and I have missed you.  It did me much good to see you guys and hang out, thank you, you're all very appreciated.

I'll be back next week, I want some x-wing :D and if I can get my ass in gear and build the skaven from my two isle of blood starters will someone sit with me and help me work out a goal list and what I have? paawwease, I'm not above bribing with beer.

I can help with the X-Wing. Do you have any specific list ideas in mind or ships that you're excited to play? We can move discussion to the X-Wing thread or PMs if you want as well.

you already covered this amazing Kacey, thank you.  I'll need to pick up a ship or 2 but I think I have a list from what you already posted.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.