Need Battle Reports!

Norrad

Hey guys- hello from Afghanistan 🇦🇫!  

Not a lot to do here in the little bit of free time that I have. I’m hoping that you guys could post up some battle reports if you have time. Doesn’t have to be blow-by-blow but general synopsis or story of the turns with the army lists and maybe a couple of pics would be awesome. I’m reading and watching everything I can find. Thanks and keep on gaming.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Norrad dont think we've met and dont know what has taken you to Afganistan but hope you stay safe.  In the mean time i can tell you a small story from recent tourney here in Ohio we had.  First round i was paired with an NCA player myself onyx.  I play NCA and know that most people if not all bring a SWISS guard and he did not disappoint.  Started out with him winning first turn, fine for me i built my list to go second with overclock. He fiddled around with his second order group putting his bots into supressive fire and then started moving the Swiss guard.  he got a bead on my nexus.. bad placement on my part but he was able to dodge to safety. (whew).  he also shot at my evo that also dodged and miracusly also passed.  Feeling defeated he pulled back killed a netrod and went supressive fire and it was my turn.  Losing one order i set to work.  Started to move my impersonater over to hopedfully pull out any other hidden tricks he may have and go after the Swiss guard.  Not the best odds but i figured with something going after his main piece it may make him break supressive and try and get out of the way so my link could move.  He did beat my roll.. may have even crit. Wanting to move up i pushed with kerr nau  killing his ODD locust with kerr nau by shooting a pitcher over and killing him via meastro. Shot another repeater over to the door where his link team would have to come out of to get to the armory. Going back to his turn he killed the repeater and kerr nau.  he pulled back with his link waiting on next turn to push the armory and moved his swiss guard and ada swanson in to get stuff from the panapolies and to set up supressive fire and mines everywhere in there.  My second turn seeing that he didnt load the armory up with his link team i decided to move mine in, but first i needed to dig a swiss and ada out.  Enter the fabled Ikadron.  He scoots over and YOLO's the mines ada and the Swiss giving each a flamer to which the swiss takes a wound loses his TO and ada dies and all her mines are taken out.  I move my spitfire, and two carbine unidrons in to make his push a bit more difficult after clearing the room.  My Suryat whom is cursed set up in supressive to slow his link down now that he was in a better position.  He did just that and died within an order or two but thats all i needed.he manages to get two bolts into the room but thats it and i make my saves leaving me with 2 in the room and 3 that can come in.  the plasma sniper moves in with his shotgun and does work killing the bolts, nexus moves in grabs an item and a so did a unidron.  Game ends in a 6 to 3 win for Onyx first ever tourney game.  Pic was taken from my side of the board.

infinity table 4.jpg

• Like 1