Clearing things out.

Alright to close this out and meet promises in thread here are the receipts. I apologize for they delay, I got the invoice for the logo late Friday. At this time we have been privately contacted with requests for discussion to come to a resolution. We were originally asked to make this public and now multiple parties involved have asked to take this back privately.

This will be my last post in this thread simply to meet the above promises so that the thread has at least some context and doesn't just vaguely end.

Please note (if you care dear reader) the teardrop banner receipt is only for half the full amount as a down payment and remember the account was actually $371 and change.

• Thanks 2

Thanks for posting that.  There isn't legal action being taken here.  Multiple parties are not asking to "take this private."  I just said we should get a beer and talk, like a bunch of us do weekly. I'm trying to work out where [big bad swear word] broke down amongst us, because I have been clearly absent-minded about it.

• Thanks 1

On 6/3/2019 at 12:54 AM, Fix said:

I'm trying to work out where [big bad swear word] broke down amongst us...

Not only was I an eye witness to how things "broke down", but as some of you may recall,  in June of 2017 we created a record of Hamsters' spiral into corruption and chaos. 

LINKY

Below are some of the highlights.

7u0p3I.png

p6izge.png

5NKIgG.png

jmVh78.png

Oclz22.png

6a8FzJ.png

w0BeV6.png

zZAsBI.png

3O7BBem.jpg

PucPv3g.png?1

NttxRO.png

pWbnZk.png

• Haha 1

Obviously, the fault is Emo Sherbert's, for an untimely self-sacrifice. should have seen that coming!

Spent some time hunting down old fonts and digging up old files. This should work for those hunting logos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1G7TXEfdme6cpu5Ep1I1WghOcpHDLHBnp Can't find a plain hamster, but I'll try to recreate it. FWIW, Inkscape is a free vector graphics program in which all of those .svg files were created.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.