Looking for games of warmaster / epic

Jason

Hey all!

These are some of my favorite games!! Would love to play more if anyone is looking for an opponent. I have terrain and armies. 

Epic - eldar and imperial guard

warmaster - bretonians 

Net-Epic and Warmaster Revolutions are the rulesets I’m familiar with.

• Like 2

time... is the hardest part.... really want to play epic more.  I have been 3D printing elements for epic this past weekend - for Necron (monoliths and big pylon thing) along with  some bastions.  I'm hoping to con my friend to play some games when he is staying with me for a month this summer.

img_1916.jpg?resize=214,214

• Like 2

@andozane Hey I’m game for that! I have imperial fleet for BFG, IG for epic and an imperial guard 40k army, and have played a few games of kill team! We could do a little 1v1 campaign and take it as slow as we want! 

@Torg let’s get an epic game in! Practice so you can be sharp for your when your friend comes 🙂

• Like 1

I find lots on eBay... prices vary dramatically.  I like the look of vanguard mini's stuff.  There is another one I can't think of at the moment.  But part of my justification for my 3D printer (resin) was to stop hunting eBay stuff for minis and old gaming things... and just print them.

-d

4 hours ago, andozane said:

This company has a ton of really cool stuff...

https://vanguardminiatures.co.uk/

Some good stuff! I see lots of cool pics of Epic Defilers floating around, but can't seem to find anyone who sells them. Are they no longer being produced? I see a bunch from a company called "Otterware," but I think they must be defunct, can't find a website.

Yea basically there are people doing gorgeous GW knock-offs at 6mm scale, but they’re hard to find/get a hold of. But there are tons of 3rd party sites too. Just google “6mm sci-fi” and you’ll find most of it.

Im always happy to host a demo game if anyone is on the fence 🙂

• 1 month later...