July 13th - Hotter than July, Blitz Bowl and Street Bowl tournaments

Weav

HtJ.png

Hey all. In anticipation for the Friday OFCC events ACAA Crush Combine and Bazaar Bash, we are running small tournaments on 7/13 at the clubhouse in Portland, OR. We will start Blitz Bowl at 10am and Street Bowl after a small lunch break. Each tournament should only take three hours. We are opened to eight/ten total participants, and the Street Bowl event has been submitted for NAF ranking. Please post questions here and to claim a spot. There are no entrance fees for either tournament, and we want people to play in both. 

https://www.thenaf.net/NAF/view_tournament.php?tournament=4878

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Burk said:

i think he would love a new player.  He wants to test a tourney format for new players.

@Amado most of the people playing will have played zero or one Blitz Bowl game. No one but me has played Street Bowl. You are very welcome, your experience is perfect. 

9 hours ago, MrCushtie said:

Hi, I'm tempted to make it down from Seattle for this. Are dwarfs legit for Blitz Bowl? 

Yes, there are Dwarf rules in the Blitz Bowl boxes set. I hope you can make it, please let me know ASAP and I’ll add you to the list. 

41 minutes ago, scotthartman said:

I should be available for this. What teams are there rules for in Blitz Bowl?

The boxed set comes with rules for Humans, Orcs, Dwarfs, Elven Union, Goblins, Skaven and Chaos Chosen. Also, White Dwarf released Dark Elf cards. I only have one set of Dark Elf cards so only one person can play them unless they bring their own. Happy to have you!

• Like 1