Hopefully back soonish

tombking

So between having that job (don't ask it didn't go or end well) in Iowa, then a year back here with a 12x3 schedule three days on and three days off an I then got moved to a new position which was so so so much not a good fit so that didn't last.

With the market saying I will have to relocate for a decent sysadmin job and the spouse wanting to move back to Canada the house will be up for sale and I will have some time to dive back in while we get settled and I wait for my work status up north.

Other than rebasing all my marines ( mostly cause I have been unhappy with my old bases for a long time and some of the new options are really nice ) and a new rule book and codex. What all should I be looking out for?

Also will be posting over in Rouge Trading to pare down some of what I have left and looking over my shoulder may just be my old space hulk stuff. Anyone interested in tiles, counters, and rules from 2x1st edition, Genestealer, Deathwing, 2nd Edition and the campaigns book?

Fluger sorry I never made it down with the terrain stuff. It is still available. I am up to my ears in packing and errands right now so you would have to come get it or arrange for someone to grab it.

Also anyone want to buy a house in North Seattle?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It feels like GW's going to release a new edition soon-ish. I'd hold back on a $60 main rule book, unless you are buying the starter set that comes with one anyway. GW has a free version of the rules to download on their site. 

1 hour ago, tombking said:

Which is exactly the sort of info I was looking for.

I may get a box just for the deal on the new super sized marines though.

That box is a good deal.

14 hours ago, tombking said:

Fluger sorry I never made it down with the terrain stuff. It is still available. I am up to my ears in packing and errands right now so you would have to come get it or arrange for someone to grab it.

Fluger's not doing well, might want to message him regarding any business.

23 hours ago, paxmiles said:

Fluger's not doing well

Well that sucks. If I had free $$$ to spare I would toss a bit over, well after the house sells I will. Now it is all wrapped up in paying for storage, special boxes, and house prep.

That said [big bad swear word] CANCER! IN THE EAR! WITH A CACTUS!

If there are any Seattle folk that could take the box of terrain goodies and hold it or forward it down to the warporch on a game day I would appreciate it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1