Murder Clowns - OFCC list - testing

4 minutes ago, Torg said:

... but the app said that after I changed the Harlequins to Dreaming Shadow - and gave the death jester Curtainwall relic.  Battle scribe stated that the harlequins were allowed 0 relics.  So I switched the harlequins back to soaring spite. 

Sometimes when you change things around, battlescribe gets confused.

If you click the red plus sign on the dark gray header labeled "No force org slot" and add Artifacts of Death for -1CP, that error should go away.

That works - I spent 2 CP to get the extra stuff.  Now I am wondering if I need to roll at the start of each game to get those 2 CP back???  

I went over my list line by line last night - to see what I need to finish building as well as just get a feel for the build.  I am really happy with how things came out on this list.  I feel like I have lots of options as well as a really clear set of play / general workflows.  The army wants to move - constantly harassing... as well as get up close to deal out assaults.  I feel like I have just enough targets to make my opponent have to make some hard choices early on about what to "kill" - allowing my other stuff to live long enough to get involved in things.

I'm hoping to get the parts all together so I can start playing with this list soon.

-d

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Torg said:

That works - I spent 2 CP to get the extra stuff.  Now I am wondering if I need to roll at the start of each game to get those 2 CP back???  

Nope, those are lost to the sands of time. 

The wording on the Warlord trait is "when your warlord is on the table" so all the pregame shenanigans are non-refundable.

However, if you decided you wanted to Webway Ambush a unit after your warlord has already been deployed, you would get a chance to regenerate that.

• Like 1

If anyone missed it... here is a link to my last blog post with photos from this army.  I had lots of fun with the list, but I realize I need way more than 5 great games to get the hang of playing it.  I look forward to playing this list (with slight variations) over the next year and bringing a close version of it to next years OFCC (possibly) 

My Blog Post - army in pictures

-d

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1