Flames of War Minis League - second half of 2019

barca

• 2 weeks later...

For Thursday, AUG 22, the default theme is: August 16-31  -- Flames of War -- Late  War -- Eastern Front

I will be bringing Germans and Russians from "Fortress Europe"

LATE WAR Western Front/D-Day American: If someone would rather do American vs. Germans, my German lists should suffice.

Since I've been struggling and not winning a single game this past month with airborne/glider, feels like I'm hitting a wall, I am doing a temporary change-up and will play around with LATE WAR US light tank company for a while.  I am also bringing a 100 point PzGren company (w/halftracks) as a sparring list for anybody to use and can also be used for Eastern front.

For Thursday, AUG 29, the default theme is: August 16-31  -- Flames of War -- Late  War -- Eastern Front

I will be bringing Tank formations from "Fortress Europe": Germans and Russians

LATE WAR Western Front/D-Day American: If someone would rather do American vs. Germans, my German lists should suffice.

1 hour ago, barca said:

phyfor88

thx for a great game on AUG 29.

lkg fwd to our next theme:

September 1-15    -- Flames of War                     -- Mid-War        -- North Africa         -- Desert

Yes it was a very good game. I will be unlikely that I will be attending on 5 Aug, due to family obligations. See everyone it two weeks.

1 hour ago, Manya4421 said:

Hey Barca,

just checking in to see what’s going on tonight. Would love to get some more practice in with you boys

Calendar dates      -- Rules                                     -- Period      -- Theatre                 -- Terrain
September 16-30  -- Flames of War                     -- Late          -- D-DAY SPECIAL   -- Beach or mixed      %  - Featuring the new D-Day German Book

I will bring Germans and Americans to loan. No beach mission yet.

• Recommended mission for New players: Dust Up
  • Recommended mission for Veterans: Breakout
  • If opposing Forces are of very different types, then use the Pattle Plan method for deteriming the mission

For the updated FoW Missions PDF, see Missions for Flames Of War June 13, 2019 (article) (PDF)

16 hours ago, phyfor88 said:

3 September shows FOAN, and the next week, who will play this? I am not interested in FOAN.

NW. I changed it to "FoW  LW Western Front Featuring the new D-Day German Book "

I won't be able to field forces for FOAN or Great War for a while, so I change those themes.