Flames of War Minis League - second half of 2019

barca

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone planning on showing up at GG on Thursday, OCT 31st (Halloween)?

I plan on being there with Germans and Americans. If someone lets me know they will arrive later, I will wait.

Otherwise I expect that everyone else is doing Halloween stuff, and I will go home after 7 PM.

19 hours ago, barca said:

Is anyone planning on showing up at GG on Thursday, OCT 31st (Halloween)?

I plan on being there with Germans and Americans. If someone lets me know they will arrive later, I will wait.

Otherwise I expect that everyone else is doing Halloween stuff, and I will go home after 7 PM.

I was wondering the same thing.  I would like some help with the new Airborne mission.  I have stuff for both sides so you won't need to bring anything.  I tried it last night and the germans were a little under-powered, so I made some changes and I would like to try the Germans so just need somebody to play the Airborne.

On 11/8/2019 at 5:02 PM, phyfor88 said:

Thanks for the Game Barca. German panzer 4's VS american tank co. . The game started  good for the germans then they chocked, but then rallied in round 5 and killed 9 American tanks. surprising German victory.

My opinion is that in late-war, a combined arms force with a PZ IV tanks can work, so long as the commander has a good grasp of combined arms tactics.

A pz IV formation with only tanks is prob doomed in late-war, unless 3 or more tigers get to assault an objective.

On 11/11/2019 at 12:17 PM, barca said:

My opinion is that in late-war, a combined arms force with a PZ IV tanks can work, so long as the commander has a good grasp of combined arms tactics.

A pz IV formation with only tanks is prob doomed in late-war, unless 3 or more tigers get to assault an objective.

I agree, combined arms is the way to go.