Flames of War Minis League - second half of 2019

barca

On 12/13/2019 at 12:05 AM, phyfor88 said:

12 Dec 2019 4 players 2 great games tonight. Cannot wait until next week! Thanks Chris James and Steve!

Zeke taught a new player on Saturday. He won the game. Mission was "Seize and Hold".

I might try a Beach Defense Grenadier co with Tiger and/or Panther support.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, phyfor88 said:

For the 19 December I would like to play against Germans beach defense ( same force Chris used last week) against Zeke and his Stuarts. Chris wants to try out his brand new German Fallsmyajers (spelling is way off) against Barcas Americans.

OK. Fallschirmjaegers vs Captain barca's Steel Steeds (100 pts LW M4 Sherman Tank Company).

I will prob get to GG around 6:25-ish

22 hours ago, phyfor88 said:

For the 19 December I would like to play against Germans beach defense ( same force Chris used last week) against Zeke and his Stuarts. Chris wants to try out his brand new German Fallsmyajers (spelling is way off) against Barcas Americans.

I can give it a whirl.  I've also come up with a Veteran Stuart list as well.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, zcaust83 said:

@barca are you still updating the campaign instructions? I cant click on the links on the blog site but I would like to take part in it

These links are not yet active on the "campaign-virtual-bloody-omaha-ace-campaign" page:

• Current results are here.

• Track your own hero or your favorite hero here.

The links with blue text have active pages.

Also, the menu drop-downs under campaigns have active pages.

Tomorrow i will hook up the other links.

RE: "...I cant click on the links on the blog site..."

Start here and follow the blue links: https://rosecitydukes.wordpress.com/campaign-virtual-bloody-omaha-ace-campaign/

Or go to the home page - https://rosecitydukes.wordpress.com/ - and navigate to "Campaigns" on the top menu bar.

On this thread - flames-of-war-bloody-omaha-ace-campaign-in-pdx-area - I added the full URLs so if the links don't work on a platform, you can copy the link and paste it into your browser.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...