Shout out to the 6/30 gang

OtterProper

This goes out to the whole group this afternoon that, frankly, blew me away with their willingness to assist in whatever noobish query I had at the moment, the combined knowledge of the myriad -and excitingly vast- ruleset, and the sincere generosity across the board! 

(eg. Joel, though I genuinely appreciate the offer of gifting these Yu Jing units, you will not go unremunerated, neighbor. Let's talk shop. 🤓

I've been privileged enough to enjoy membership in a few geeky groups over the years, but never before have I been met with such camaraderie right outta the gates. You have an amazing group here, and I'm exceedingly pleased to have found a club like the lot of ya.

Here's to more sessions of getting my team dismantled as I compile data to grok this game earnestly! Thanks; y'all are pretty damn cool. 🤘🏼

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to Ordo. I wasn't there, but I would have expected no less than that greeting - it's what I received when I joined the party two years ago. Eric, Pete, Joel, et al, are all awesome gamers and fantastic people. With luck, I'll be there next week, and you can see the more degenerate side of the club.

• Like 1

Ha! Thanks, man. I'll be out of town this coming Sunday (just barely, but I prefer to learn from the ass-whoopin' rather than soldier on through the jet lag for zilch, of course) That next Sunday though! (7/14) I'm game. Might even have a Su Jian by then? Not that I know what to do with a BattleCat yet, but still. 😅

• Like 2

8 hours ago, The Red Duke said:

I had a great time playing you today, Benjamin! 

Also, I approve of your profile picture 😉

Ha! Coincidence?! A lone fremen on his inaugural sortie against a sandworm? Next time, I'll walk with even less rhythm.
Thanks for the asskickin', man. Much was gleaned. See ya in a couple weeks! :biggrin:🤘 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Raindog said:

Sir, you are always welcome.

Werd, man, and thanks for the quick tutelage! :yourock: (Had all but forgotten about that CG of mine on the far end of the alley :facepalm: )

9 hours ago, Exile said:

Benjamin, a pleasure meeting you.  Hope you survive the week in the heat.  See you in a couple weeks!

Right back atcha, yeah! I'm gonna see if I can't get Kitsune suited up during the week I get back to non-hell temps. (Awyeah, manga ninja. Monster killer, FTW.)

• Like 1